Pages

Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas, Wenches



So it's Christmas for most of y'all.

Yes, most of y'all.  As in, not me.

Due to a very important family member working today, we are not celebrating until the 27th.  But, oddly enough, I don't really mind.  Obviously, I look forward to Christmas; getting up early, seeing all the presents, finding mine, etc.  But I'm starting to realize that the "looking forward," the anticipation, is part of the joy of Christmas.  And for me, that has been extended for two more days; longer than most people, but not so long that I despair.  As an added bonus, Walmart is open on my Christmas.

It's 10:21 PM right now, and I'm too tired to make this post good.  Or long.  I just wanted to say, Merry Christmas.

I hope it was a good one.

Mine sure will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment