Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

A Systematic Outline of my Life

Let me tell you ALL ABOUT my life right now, folks.

Well, not all of it.  I don't have the time or the finger strength for that.  But I'll lay out some highlights.

First of all, through Anatomy class, which we're going through very systematically, as is right, I have learned how to take notes in outline format.  At first I was like, "Hmph, in my day we just wrote paragraphs, and I think I turned out fine, thank you very much, grumblegrumblegrumble..." but I now see the beauty and the mystique that is: outlining.  Shout out to Musser, who will probably never ever read this blog.  You da best, ma'am.

In fact...I've got a special surprise, just for y'all, because I love you muy mucho.  I'm going to write this post in outline form for a bit!  I may mess up some, but if you ask me about it, I will be happy to tell you just how little I care.


  1. Important happenings in my life right now
    1. School
      1. History
        1. Pros
          1. Nice teacher
          2. Some nice classmates
          3. Interesting material
          4. Easy to get good grades
        2. Cons
          1. Textbook doesn't mention the naval stores industry in NC
          2. Classroom lighting is weird and depressing
          3. Nobody laughs at my jokes
          4. Nobody does ANYTHING
      2. Anatomy
        1. Pros
          1. Fab teacher
          2. Really interesting material
          3. Dog in classroom
          4. Joshua
            1. Quote: "I was born as a burrito.  Nathaniel wasn't born as a burrito.  Nathaniel was born as a chicken sandwich."
          5. Nathaniel
            1. Nice and helpful
            2. Says "bless you" when I cough
          6. Nate
            1. Takes tae kwon do with my best friend
              1. Can be our messenger boy
        2. Cons
          1. My mother thought I wanted to take it because of the section on reproduction.  Nuff said.
      3. Great Books
        1. Pros
          1. Fantastic teacher
            1. Really knows what he's talking about
            2. Super enthusiastic about his subject
            3. Nice
            4. Tells dad jokes
            5. Always wears the same black outfit
            6. Goes off on really cool rabbit trails a lot
          2. Fascinating material
          3. Some cool classmates
          4. Class discussion is always good and super interesting
        2. Cons
          1. It doesn't start until tomorrow
          2. I haven't done the week's worth of reading, watching lectures, and anwering questions that's due tomorrow
      4. Spanish
        1. WHERE DO I EVEN START
        2. Pros
          1. I'm good at it
          2. Small class
          3. Some awesome classmates
          4. A lot of interaction in class
          5. Practical subject to learn
          6. Interesting teacher
        3. Cons
          1. Can have some drama (I do NOT need to go into this)
          2. Interesting teacher
    2. Social life
      1. Hahahahahahahahahaha

And there you have it, folks!  Now, onto other things.

........................

Nah, I got nothing.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment