Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

To All You Perfect People (and all you real ones, too)...

I suffer from indecision.  What that means is that I don't always know what to do.  What that means is that I do a lot of different things.

So, I assume that at least a couple of you will have noticed that my blog is different.  Yet again.  Well, this is the last time.  I've finally found one I can live with.  The flower was just tiding me over until I got a better picture.

So, if you're thinking What an ugly picture.  She has no taste, feel free to leave!  However, if you're thinking That's a pretty cool picture; I'd like to see some more, look below!

















As you can see, a beautiful evening!  I actually took these last night.  My dad got home from work really late, and he said the stars were beautiful, but I unfortunately was not awake to see them.

I'm no photographer, but I do like taking pictures of the sky and the woods and that kind of thing, so as we get more into Fall, I'll probably be posting a lot more pictures.  I especially love sunsets.

I hope you enjoy!  Goodbye!

Anna



No comments:

Post a Comment